Our motorcycle insurance policies can cover all of your needs.
Personal and/or Property Liability
Comprehensive and Collision
About Your Motorcycle Insurance
Your motorcycle insurance is a contract (the insurance policy) between you and the insurance company regarding your motorcycle and its accessories. To keep your insurance current (in force), you make payments (premiums) that are determined upon the amount of insurance you choose.
Your Motorcycle Insurance Is Very Important
The Law Requires It
Like car insurance, if you drive, or operate a motorcycle, the law requires that you have proper insurance coverage for the bike, no matter if it is a dirt bike, sports bike, or cruiser.
It Protects You, Your Bike, And Others
If you have a motorcycle insurance policy in force and something were to happen to your bike, or its accessories, or you, or someone else, the insurance company will pay for some of the dammages or loss, or all of them, depending upon the policy you have chosen.
How To Choose A Motorcycle Insurance Policy
Understand The Policy’s Terms of Coverage
- Personal Liability covers injury to people plus your legal defense
- Property Liability covers damage to someone else’s property
- Uninsured covers your motorcycle if the other person has no insurance
- Medical covers medical expenses of the bike’s owner only
- PIP covers medical, lost wages and loss of use
- Comprehensive covers damage to your bike and accessories
- Collision covers your bike if you are the cause of the damage
Give us a call at 972-24-2541 and we will help you choose a policy that will meet your current needs.